Posted 4 months ago
Job Title: Java Springboot Lead Developer
Location: Philadelphia, PA (Remote)
Duration: 6+ months Contract
- Designs develops and implements web-based Java applications to support business requirements. Follows approved life cycle methodologies, creates design documents, and performs program coding and testing.
- Resolves technical issues through debugging, research, and investigation.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Proficiency in the following general areas: Java (Java 1.8), Spring Framework, Jenkins, Gradle, and Github.
- Experience with RESTful services, Kafka, JSON, Unix Scripting, and Soap web services.
- Core development experience in large scale enterprise Java applications using Spring Framework.
- Experience in SQL (Oracle & SQL databases)
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB, Cassandra, Couch DB, etc.
- Demonstrates a strong understanding of the business needs driving the projects.
- Work in an Agile environment to deliver high-quality software in an incremental manner.
- Knowledge of Kibana, Splunk, appdynamics, newRelic preferred