Posted 4 months ago
Salesforce Solution Architect would need Responsibilities:
- Works with Clients to understand their functional and technical requirements for engineering solutions.
- Works with client’s architecture and technical leads for validating the proposed design.
- Prepare solution design, ERD, integration strategy, document design notes for stories and review options with technical architects and developers to validate.
- Review the implementation and ensure the quality of the design.
- Provides technical guidance for the development of applications to support business and product strategies.
- Analyze high level project needs, draft solutions, prepare roadmap and list use cases, and assist in preparing estimates.
- Works closely with our Client’s internal team of Project Managers, Business Analysts, and End Users to architect technology solutions that meet their current needs.
- Work with the internal project delivery team to structure the discovery phase and help guide the Business Analysts to prepare the RTMs, user stories, process flows, and other artifacts as required for the project.
- Lead technical & functional requirements gathering sessions, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in design, testing, or programming efforts, and manage integration.
- Assess current architecture; design secure, high-performance technical solutions.
- Communicate technical solutions and design trade-offs effectively to business stakeholders; and provide a delivery framework that ensures quality and success.
- Enforce the use of industry-accepted best practices and development standards to ensure quality delivery.
- Stay current with Salesforce.com best practices, support mechanisms, procedures, and limitations.
- Support sales efforts on new business development pursuits, assisting with proposals, responses, architecture assessments, and technical qualification
- 3+ years of Salesforce Solution Architecture experience including the design of technical solutions that span multiple platforms and include data and systems integration.
- 3+ years of involvement with developing custom Salesforce applications.
- 2+ years articulating design considerations, trade-offs, benefits, and recommendations for technical architecture.
- 5+ years of business systems analysis experience.
- Significant experience providing technical guidance for the development of applications to support business and product strategies.
- Ability to lead technical requirements gathering sessions, oversee and approve creation and maintenance of application and system documentation used in the design, testing, or programming efforts, and manage integration.
- Salesforce systems integration and implementation experience.
- Strong experience preparing documentation using tools such as Lucidchart, Visio, Word, and Excel.
- Perform document grooming and size User Stories in Agile management platforms such as JIRA or Rally.